The what if's about me........

My photo
Frisco, Tx
I am a mom of two beautiful children that are 13 and 8. They keep me very busy every minute of every day.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Working with Women

Working with women lately has become very chanelling. I work with a girl that can't keep her mouth shut to save her life. She is what I like to call a 'shit stirrer'. She seriously goes out of her way to get people mad at each other. Oh and did I mention? She's twenty-nine acting like seventeen year old. I seriously have no time nor do I want to for her shit. Why in the hell do women gossip anyways? It's so stupid.
On another note I want to add that I think the new AZ law that is so desperately trying to take effect is the most ridiculous law I have ever seen. It IS going to create more problems than solve I can gaurantee you that!
Night everyone!
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you :) I post to vent most the time but it's nice to know that there are people out there that read it. I don't expect comments but they are very welcomed, thank you!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete