The what if's about me........

My photo
Frisco, Tx
I am a mom of two beautiful children that are 13 and 8. They keep me very busy every minute of every day.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday

Well this is my way of doing something OTHER than my homework. I can't stand history and I am needing to really work hard at it. My poor husband is sick and went to bed at 645 tonight. Have I mentioned I can not stand his stupid dad? He is a complete ass and I do not care if anyone knows that I hate him. Yes I hate him and I know that is a very strong word but I use it as such in this case. He has never been nice to anyone and takes advantage of everyone he meets. He physically disgust me to the point that I can not even look at him EVER! I do not want him around my kids but my husband thinks he deserves a million chances before he too says he can not stand him. There is not enough blog to describe the horrible things he has done to me and my kids. Ugh I hate him.........

No comments:

Post a Comment